Open source technology at the service of ecology. You can make it at home and start fighting climate change today.
One of the most effective ways to mitigate climate change and restore the health of our ecosystems is toreforestation . To speed up this process we invented Dronecoria. An open source toolkit for low-cost, large-scale reforestation.
The system includes everything you need, from automated seed processing to drone planting. After five years of work and successful tests, they launch a crowdfunding campaign to complete the technology and share it with the world!
What is special about this technology?
We can list some of its advantages:
- 10 times cheaper than manual reforestation methods.
- Faster and less destructive to the environment than other methods.
- The cheapest reforestation drone available, a fraction of the cost of similar drones.
- Full spectrum reforestation system that enables large-scale seedball production.
- All technologies are open source. Download the files and do it yourself.
Drones are important, but they can't do everything. Seeds are essential for successful reforestation. Seed pumps are an ideal solution for this type of project, they are a special mix of nutrients, which protect the seeds from extreme weather conditions, predators and water scarcity.
This reforestation kit allows us to produce and test the best coatings for each seed, and share this information with everyone. Unlike other drone reforestation technologies, which keep this part a secret, the information on this project is open to anyone who wants to take sides in the fight against climate change.
You can collaborate with this project at: www.indiegogo.com