We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Homemade tartar sauce: original recipe and variations to prepare tartar sauce. Quick and easy recipe by hand or with the thermomix.
Those on the hunt for the traditional French recipe are in the right place! Those who do not want to waste time can speed up everything by following the recipe to be prepared with the thermomix or another food processor.
Homemade tartar sauce, original French recipe
Thereoriginal recipeof thetartar sauceis the French one. The recipe of theFrench tartar sauceuses a base of mayonnaise to which is added a pinch of chilli, chopped chives, parsley, chervil, tarragon, capers and various pickles.
Theretartar sauce is with mayonnaise!The recipes with mustard are those of remoulade sauce, which uses mayonnaise, mustard, chopped shallot and the other herbs provided in the original recipe ofFrench tartar sauce.
Inoriginal recipe of French tartar saucethe use of salt and pepper is not foreseen. Salt and pepper are added to the tartar sauce only when it is intended to accompany dishes based on fish or chips. For meats, salt and pepper are added when they are breaded.
Here are the ingredients provided by the original recipe:
- 10 g of capers
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 10 stalks of chives
- 110 g of mayonnaise
- salt and freshly ground pepper (optional)
Preparation of the homemade tartar sauce:
- - Drain the capers. If you use salted capers, rinse them well under running water and soak them for 3-4 minutes before using them.
- - Finely chop all the vegetables: chives, parsley and capers.
- - In a bowl, add the mayonnaise to the vegetables, mixing thoroughly.
- - Only at the end, if necessary, add a little freshly ground pepper.
- - Salt should only be added before serving.
- - Before serving, let it cool in the refrigerator.
Tartar sauce, Thermomix recipe
Thererecipefaster thantartar sauceis prepared withthermomix. Here are the ingredients ... it will only take you 5 minutes: never none tartar sauce recipe it was more fast than that prepared with thermomix! Ingredients:
- 300 g of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 100 g of pickled gherkins
- 2 strands of fresh chives
- salt as required
- - Add the mayonnaise to the Thermomix jug and add the gherkins, capers, chives and parsley.
- - Add salt and run the baby on speed 4 for 45 seconds.
- - Transfer the tartar sauce into a bowl and serve!
Tartar sauce, recipe without mayonnaise ready
If you don't have mayonnaise ready, you can make this version of tartar sauce without mayonnaise. This recipe is very useful for reusing egg yolks left over from other recipes that do not require their use. Here are the ingredients to prepare thehomemade tartar sauce without mayonnaise:
- 6 yolks
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 1 handful of capers
- 2 pickled cucumbers
- 200 ml of seed oil
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- salt and pepper as required
Procedure for preparing thehomemade tartar sauce:
- - Prepare 4 hard-boiled eggs, peel them and separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- - Finely chop the egg whites.
- - Chop the parsley, capers and two pickled cucumbers.
- - Place the hard-boiled egg yolks in a fairly large bowl and add the vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- - Take the two yolks still raw, work them with a whisk and gradually incorporate the cooked yolks. Add the oil and work just as you do with the preparation of homemade mayonnaise.
- - Always mix in the same direction.
- - Stir gently and continue until you get a creamy and very thick sauce.
- - Only at the end, when the mixture is firm and firm, can you add the capers, cucumbers and chopped parsley.
Depending on your palate preferences, you can choose whether to chop the vegetables more or less coarsely.
You might also be interested inMustard: plant and recipe eWasabi: sauce and properties