We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Yoga for weight loss in a healthy and natural way. Here are some physical exercises that will help you reduce your body weight in a practical way and without contraindications.
Theyogait is an underestimated discipline by all when it comes to losing weight, yet there are exercises yoga for weight lossvery useful and effective.
We all know that it is yogait is a useful discipline to reduce stress and rebalance mind and body but on this page we will explain why it can also be useful for those who want to lose body weight.
Yoga for weight loss
Theyogait will help you lose weight in a large number of ways. Let's see some of them.
listen to your body and strengthen self-esteem
Theyogait will teach you to pay attention to the body, to respect it and to satisfy its real needs. The needs of your body certainly do not figurejunk food! With meditation and self-awareness, yoga will be an extra tool for your self-esteem. Self-esteem is the fundamental key to the success of any low-calorie diet.
Improve sleep quality
Resting well means reducing the production of stress hormones, the ones that not only push you into the arms of junk food but that physiologically slow down your metabolism.
Breathing is the basis of anyyoga exercise. Deep and correct breathing brings the right amount of oxygen to all organs and tissues by stimulating the immune system which in turn stimulates our basal metabolism and triggers the release of endorphins.
The yoga breathing exercises stimulate metabolism: supplemental oxygen helps the body process nutrients more quickly.
Yoga breathing stimulates the metabolism. For the exercises ofDeep breathisBreath of firewe refer you to the article dedicated toYoga breathing.
Strengthens the musculature
Maintaining certain positions for medium to long times will help you strengthen your muscles. Muscle tissue is also the most metabolically active, which means that even when you are at rest you will be able to burn more calories. We have better described the same principle in the article entitledHow to speed up the metabolism.
Yoga for weight loss, exercises - Asanas
According to yoga masters, there are optimal exercises to strengthen the back muscles and ... lose weight! In particular, the camel pose may prove to be better than an anti-hunger chemical supplement!
The Camel position helps to keep hunger in check and is perfect for those looking to lose weight. Thanks to this position it is possible to strengthen the back muscles and prevent lower back pain and sciatica.
The position of the Camel acts on the third Chakra (Manipura or navel chakra), the energy center of health and willpower. This position will make you stronger and more determined to pursue your goals.
After performing theCamel asanayou can take a break with the Child position. How to do this yoga exercise for weight loss?
- Sit on your heels as well as in the Rock position: back straight and hands on your knees.
- Get up on your knees and grab the corresponding heel with your right hand. Do the same by making contact between the left heel and the left hand.
- Push your thighs forward to stretch your back more deeply.
- Lift your chest and tilt your head back but without bending it. Relax your face, neck, throat and shoulders. The chin must point upwards, so do not fall into the temptation to sink with the neck between the shoulders.
- Breathe deeply (deep breath exercise) for 1 to 2 minutes and then relax.
The position of the camel, to be maintained for 2 minutes requires a good musculature. If you are unable to maintain it, you can start with a simpler asana and then move on to the camel asana when your muscles and your mind are ready. Here is the simplified version:
- Sit in the rock position (basic Asana).
- Lean back with your hands while keeping your chest raised.
- The hands can be turned with the tips towards your buttocks or towards the outside of the body (it does not matter).
- Lift your buttocks off the ground as much as you can.
- Push your thighs forward and continue for 1 or 2 minutes, still practicing deep breathing.
For the Asana of the Rock, we refer you to the article cited above which refers toyoga breathing exercises, you might also be interested in knowing when it is World Yoga Dayor how to practice Crystal therapy
You might also be interested in
- The great way: review
- Country Fitness for weight loss
- Tai Chi: benefits
- Exercises for slim waist